Sunday, January 29, 2012

Falling. No Matter How Hard.



No matter how cautious, no matter how prepared ... 

Life knocks you down.  

The bravest of us truly embrace the fall.  

Falling isn't a sign of weakness, 
It's a willingness to breathe the freedom of letting go.  

Standing in a safe place, 
never taking a risk, 
isn't freedom at all.  

It's a shackled existence bound to an inevitable end. 

Both frightening and exhilarating, falling is how we grow.  




Growing comes from enduring trials, 
overcoming obstacles, 
letting down our guards... 
and living life.  

Living not only in the moment,
but living in the present.  

Becoming who we are doesn't happen because of some mysterious plan;
It becomes of all the decisions and mistakes we make,
and how we chose to face the consequences.

As people we have a choice ...
Life life to the fullest - or simply die.

I choose to live. 





I will take the risks.  

I will let myself fall.  

I will grow from each new day.  

I will give everything I have to the unknown, 
and accept the outcome as how I am meant to 

BECOME.  






No comments:

Post a Comment