Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scouts

I learned that a Scout is a truck, not at all like a Jeep.  (and if you call it one a Scout owner is bound to kick you out of his truck)




                                                                                                                   I learned that climbing rocks while riding shotgun 
in a Scout is one hell of a good time.



I learned that when you go out 4 wheeling, something always breaks 
and that alone is not enough to end the adventure.






I also learned that demolition
doesn't always involve an arena.  












Sometimes it starts with a broken truck.   (a Jeep in this case; one that had it coming - or so I'm told by a Scout owner)



I learned that riding shotgun during a demolition is way more fun than watching!





Best of all I learned that a Jeep is much smaller than my car.
Well, this one is now anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment