Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free as a Bird


I recently realized there are exactly 5 birds in this picture. I took it from the wharf in Santa Barbara a little more than a year ago on a day out with my aunt and cousin. I am suddenly connecting to these birds. Uncanny that there aren't six. Should there be six? Naah!

Fly free!


In the meantime see what we accomplished today!


10:00 AM


1:00 PM


2:00 PM



3:00 PM



4:00 PM



4:45 PM





5:00 PM-7:30 PM



7:30 PM



Til 9:30 PM



Bedtime!


Today was the last day in a string of four very stressful days. I had a lot to overcome and I had to get really creative at certain points. I am not sure everything worked out the way I wanted it to, but I am certain it worked out the way it was meant to. I really do think that some very good things came from the experiences these last few days presented! For us, every tomorrow is another new beginning. Starting a whole life from scratch can be equal parts exhilarating and exhausting. The lessons I learn on any given day are liberating! We really are like those 5 birds, flying free into the unknown. And for that realization I am really grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment