Friday, October 28, 2011

A Necessary Sacrifice






Tomorrow morning I will drop my kids off for their first visit with their dad since I kicked him out a few months ago.  At least the visit will be supervised. I can rest easy knowing my dad won't let that disgusting creep hurt these kids in any way tomorrow.  


I still don't completely understand how he gets the right to see his kids before the investigation is closed.  I also don't understand why this is becoming more and more my own prison while he still walks free. We live at the scene of the crime and still aren't granted permission to move?  It's our own personal hell and we live here!  How does this make sense?  I'm really disappointed in how truly broken our judicial system is.  

I am trying really hard to accept this thing I cannot change.  I have arranged to have brunch with an old friend.  I am hoping that a few laughs with her will take my mind off the reality of why I'm in town to begin with.  I am seriously worried about being bad company at brunch.  I would hate to be THAT girl.  I am looking forward to finding out what restaurant she picked and meeting her there and letting it all go for a couple hours! 






No comments:

Post a Comment